Monday, October 3, 2022

Sam George crowned Overall Best MP

The Research and Investigations Organization, FAKS investigative Services, has named the National Democratic Congress (NDC) Member of Parliament (MP) for Ningo-Prampram Constituency, Samuel Nartey George, the Overall Best MP for the year 2021.

According to them in a statement, they conducted a survey among persons between the ages of 18 to 55 between October and December and he emerged a winner. The statement however added that, it’s the 10th Edition of such project by FAKS

“The survey took place between the months of October and December, 2021 and it was the 10th Edition since FAKS started this project. Respondents for the survey were, journalists, students, traders in general, traditional rulers, teachers, business owners, civil society organizations (CSOs), drivers, academia, and others”.

About 69% of the respondents were between the ages of 18 and 55 while the remaining 31% were between the ages of 56 and 77″, the statement said.

Meanwhile, other colleague MPs were also placed in different categories. MP for Efutu South Constituency, Alexander Kwamina Afeny- Markin won the Best Majority MP; Representative of North Tongu constituents, Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa, also won the Best Minority MP whiles Linda Ohenewaa Akweley Ocloo of Shai-Osudoku Constituency, won the Best female MP.

See full statement below 

 

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

0FansLike
6FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles